Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) by Chloe Neill Review

Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires, #13)Blade Bound by Chloe Neill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

BLADE BOUND was a thrilling conclusion to Chloe Neill’s Chicagoland Vampires series. The story starts out with Merit’s and Ethan’s wedding. After an attack, Merit, Ethan, and friends once again help to save the city from a sinister supernatural onslaught. This contemporary urban fantasy is suitable for adult audiences.

I love Merit’s character. She grew tremendously throughout this series. She is an admirable character that makes an amazing Sentinel for Cadogan House and protector for Chicago. She and Ethan make an astonishing couple that support one another.

I love that Mallory played an important role in this story. The series began with her and Merit as roommates. I think it is appropriate that she played a pivotal part of the final story in the series. I love Merit’s network of friends. They are all unique and have an instrumental function in Merit’s life and adventures.

The plot was exciting and full of unexpected and creative twists. I enjoyed this story from start to finish. Being a Chicagoan, I have always appreciated the hometown references that Chloe Neill includes in her stories. It makes me feel a bit nostalgic.

Chloe Neill did a remarkable job with the Chicagoland Vampires series. Her character development and writing style are noteworthy. I’m really hoping that there is going to be a spin off series with Elisa, Lulu, and Connor. I am going to miss this series, and am sad that it is ending. I will be re-reading it. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 384 pages
Published April 25th 2017 by Berkley Books
ISBN 0698180739 (ISBN13: 9780698180734)
Edition Language: English
Series: Chicagoland Vampires #13


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...