Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #132



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!




For Review:

Hot as Puck by Lili Valente 
The Right Fit by Daphne Dubois
Holding (Playmaker Duet #2) by Mignon Mykel 
Loved by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #7) by Alisa Woods 


Won:


Point Shot Trilogy Boxed Set (Point Shot #1-3) by V.L. Locey 

(autographed paperback won from author)



What did you add to your shelves this week?

Click here to check out my Giveaways

Follow Me: Follow

4 comments:

  1. Love me some new romance novels! All of these are new to me, but I'm curious about Hot as Puck. I love hockey romances (sports romances in general). :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic weekend, Diane. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of hot covers in there! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these authors, but they look good. I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh LOVE your haul! I just read Sarina Bowen's Brooklyn Bruisers series, its of Ice Hockey players books. And I loved it so Hot as Puck has got me intrigued!
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...