Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Holiday Blues (Blue Line Hockey) by Stephani Hecht Review

Holiday BluesHoliday Blues by Stephani Hecht
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

Trey Canton is one of my favorite characters from the Blue Line Hockey series. So, I was happy to read this story. Christmas is always a hard time for Trey because he thinks about his mom who died ten years ago. To top things off, Wade is going to be out of the town on business during the holidays, so he will be by himself.

Holiday Blues is a heartfelt read. I love that so many characters from the series come together in this story. I like that they hosted a charity hockey game they participated in for the local LGBT youth homeless shelter. I though it was great that Trey received positive feedback due to the event.

I love that Wade and Trey have a Sphynx cat (naked cat), because Trey is allergic to cat hair. I also, appreciate that it is named Puck. That’s what I want to name our next pet.

I like how Wade surprised trey. I love that the group got together to honor Mrs. Canton. At 32-pages, this story is a quick read. It had a sweet ending. Holiday Blues is great for the holidays. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 32 pages
Published December 17th 2016 by Extasy Books
ISBN 1487409583 (ISBN13: 9781487409586)
Edition Language: English
URL: http://www.extasybooks.com/2016-holiday-countdown/holiday-blues/
Series: Blue Line Hockey #9.5, 2016 Holiday Countdown #17

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...