Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #111



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!



Well I guess it makes sense to be heavy on the hockey side since the NHL started it's season this week.

For Review:


Incredible You by Lili Valente
Bottom of the Ninth (Game On in Seattle #6) by Jami Davenport 
Roster Addition ( To Love a Wildcat Novella) by V.L. Locey
Falling for Flynn: A Silver Fox Sports Romance (Hockey on Tap Book 1) by Kate Willoughby
Crazy Pucking Love (Taking Shots #3) by Cindi Madsen 
Dare To Love Series: Playing on a Dare (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Cassandra Carr 
Battle for Cymmera (Kingdom of Cymmera #3) by Dani-Lyn Alexander 


What did you add to your shelves this week?

Click here to check out my Giveaways

Follow Me: Follow

2 comments:

  1. Hockey is something I never really watch as the puck moves way too fast for my eyes! Hope you enjoy some exciting games this season. I'm trying not to notice how bad my football team is doing which depresses me every Saturday. Still, new manager might work some magic! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of any of these but OMG. I loooove the sport of hockey and I adore sports romances, especially hockey ones! Sarina Bowen is writing a hockey romance series and the first book was soooo good. *heart eyes* I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...