Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Of Flame and Light (Weird Girls #7) by Cecy Robson review

Of Flame and Light (Weird Girls, #7)Of Flame and Light by Cecy Robson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cecy Robson created another spectacular book in the Weird Girls Series with book 7, OF FLAME AND LIGHT. In this story Taran Wird is dealing with her newly regenerated arm and trying to control her magic. Things are not going well between her and her mate, Gemini. To make matters worse she needs the help of the local witch coven to help regain her control for fear of losing her life.

My heart ached for Taran and the humiliating situations she faced. She was struggling with everything that was happening. I would have had a difficult time dealing with attitude of the witches, especially the Lesser/Superior stuff. I love Taran’s sarcastic conversations. She can be very amusing. She is a strong individual the I respect. The stuff happening with Gemini disappointed me. Those two clearly needed to talk things out.

The plot was clever and well executed. I like the additional things going on in the story like Celia’s pregnancy. I love the support Taran gets from her sisters. Bren is a good friend. I liked the situations happening with him. Some of the stuff Genevieve pulled was despicable. She did, however, have some redeeming moments. Savana was a challenging adversary. I’m fairly certain her photo would be next to evil in the dictionary. I enjoyed the ending and am very curious to find out what happens next in the series. Cecy Robson’s Weird Girls continues to be thought-provoking and entertaining.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 350 pages
Published October 18th 2016 by Cecy Robson, LLC
ASIN: B01J0SCGEK
Edition Language: English


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring and reviewing OF FLAME AND LIGHT! I'm so happy you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...