Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, October 17, 2016

Hearts Of Darkness (Boxset)

Hearts Of Darkness (Boxset)Hearts Of Darkness by Sharon Kay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This review is for MEMORY’S KISS by Sharon Kay. I haven’t had a chance to read the rest of the stories in this boxset but they look intriguing.

Sharon Kay‘s MEMORY’S KISS begins during the Splinter fight at the end of book 4, AWAKENING KISS. Splinter was collecting/imprisoning beings with special talents. Watcher, Raul, is on the rescue op. and is shocked to discover one of the prisoners was Daphne, a fellow Lash demon from his home village.

I am a fan of Sharon Kay‘s Watcher's Kiss Series. I love that this story feeds off of the previous book. MEMORY’S KISS is a clever story that is well-written and full of action. I really like Daphne. She has a unique look and an impressive talent that was late to develop. It is understandable why Splitter would want to use her. I like that Raul is determined and protective. I love that Daphne and Raul are reunited. They are an adorable couple that I hope to see more of in future books.

I thought the plot was ingenious. It was crafty how the Domu demon Harch was brought into the story.
MEMORY’S KISS is an enjoyable fast read. It is a wonderful addition to the Watcher’s Kiss series.

I received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.

ebook
Published October 17th 2016 by Silkhaven Publishing, LLC
ASIN: B01IRGB5PM
Edition Language: English


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...