Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

2016 Hockey Romance Authors’ Stanley Cup Bracket: Conn Smythe Trophy Picks

Hockey Romance Authors' Stanley Cup Brackets


I will be the first to admit that it is next to impossible to predict the Conn Smyth trophy winner before the play offs even start, I should ask this question once we know which two teams made it into the championship series, but it is still fun to see what everyone comes up with.

I picked Brent Seabrook. My son looked at me like I grew another head when I told him I picked him. He thinks he is a great player, but he thought it would have been Patrick Kane, which I actually agreed with. Obviously, we were both off.  Anyway, when I told him my reason for picking Seabrook, he said I had better explain why. He couldn't believe my reasoning. So here it is: we have four pets named after Blackhawk players. Three have won the Conn Smyth Trophy: Kane, Toews, and Keith. Poor Seabrook is feeling left out. (she's the white one in the first photo).













Here is who the authors picked:

Jamie Benn 


Jeff Carter


Mikko Coivu


Sidney Crosby


Brian Elliot 


Marc-Andre Fleury


Ryan Getzlaf


Shayne Gostisbehere


Braden Holtby


Marian Hossa


Jaromir Jagr


Patrick Kane


Evgeny Kuznetsov


Kris Letang


Henrik Lundqvist


Alexander Ovechkin


Artemi Panarin


Cory Perry


Jonathan Quick


Jonathan Toews


Shae Weber


Henrik Zetterberg 


No Answer/Idea


Click HERE to view more author brackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...