Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, May 27, 2016

Of Witch's Blood by Jennifer Snyder Review

Of Witch's BloodOf Witch's Blood by Jennifer Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jennifer Snyder creates another amazing story with Witch's Blood the first book in the Ward Witches Series. Cloaking Witch Piper Ward is being tutored by new transfer student, Tristan Jarek. She learns that he is not human, and that she can help his tribe from losing their magic. This PNR/urban fantasy is suitable for young adults.

We first met siblings Piper and Jasper Ward in the Succubus Kiss Series. I love that Jennifer Snyder developed a spin-off series from that encounter. I also love that characters from that series are mentioned within this book. Don’t worry if you have not read the Succubus Series you will easily be able to follow this book. Although I do highly recommend that series if you enjoy PNR.

Jennifer Snyder does a great job with her character development. Piper is an engaging heroine. She is a young witch developing her powers. She has a great personality which I enjoyed. She has an over-protective older brother whom is also her guardian. In my opinion, he is not always fair to her. Jasper loves his sister and wants to look out for her. Tristan is mysterious and smart. He and Piper have great chemistry. I love their verbal banter. I enjoyed the plot. There was a lot going on and there were many unexpected twists. The ending was interesting and left me anxious to read the next book.

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

ebook
Expected publication: May 27th 2016 by Smashwords Edition
ISBN: 139781310575969

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to read and review Of Witch's Blood for me! I'm glad you enjoyed the beginning of Piper's story. It great that you picked up on it being a spin-off of sorts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...