Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Face-Off (Book One) by Stacy Juba Review

Face-Off (Book One)Face-Off by Stacy Juba
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to the audiobook version of Face-Off. I typically prefer reading over listening to audiobooks because I have issues with the reader’s voice and not being able to go at my pace, which is usually faster. I scratched my eye and needed to keep it closed so the audiobook was a nice distraction for me. Maxwell Glick did an amiable job at narrating. I could easily tell which character was speaking even before he would say a name because of his change in dialects.

I really enjoyed Face-Off. The story was very realistic. Twin brothers used to attend two different schools. Now they are both attending the same school and competing for the captain position on the hockey team. Stacy Juba does a great job showing the emotional issues both boys are facing. I could see many kids and adults relating to this story.

I recommended this book to my son and the kids on his PeeWee hockey team.

Audiobook
Published (first published September 9th 2011)
ASIN: B00B0TM9IQ
Edition Language: English
URL: http://stacyjuba.com/blog/face-off/


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...