Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Ice Breaker (Portland Storm 0.5) by Catherine Gayle Review

Ice BreakerIce Breaker by Catherine Gayle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ice Breaker is a prequel to the Portland Storm Series. This story is about the first-time eighteen-year-old NHL rookie Jamie Babcock meets the girl of his dreams, Katie Weber. Unfortunately, she is the daughter of his teammate, David Webber (Webs).

I loved this short story. You can never get too much of Jamie Babcock.

Jamie and Katie are my favorite Portland Storm couple, so I loved hearing this tale of how they met. They are both so young and innocent you can’t help but love them. Plus, Jamie is so stinking sweet, cute, humble, talented… okay you get my point.

Ice Breaker is currently available for free to those who subscribe to Catherine Gayle's mailing list http://eepurl.com/GXcwr .

Published 2015 by Night Shift Publishing
edition language: English
series: Portland Storm 0.5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...