Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Fear The Darkness by L A WILD

Fear The Darkness 
(The Dark Series #3)

Dreams and lost recollections have begun to merge, blurring the lines between right and wrong. Worse. An unknown has tampered with my memories, tangled them into a network and hidden them from me. How do I know? Khaos, the destroyer of worlds, who carves my mind in two has found them. Did Black build the crumbling barricade to keep the homicidal goddess trapped? Or to keep me on one half of my mind, away from the truth?

Amid my battles with a DNA-consuming virus, ghouls, and other paranormal creatures spilling into Glasgow city, more of the seven objects reveal themselves. The dark power they possess seems to wrinkle the very fabric of time. Maybe those keys came from the depths of hell itself. I don’t know. But I can use them to reshape the past. Except, the only consistency in my strange and precarious existence, Black, keeps warning, “Consequences and repercussions, Keese.”

Screw him. I want my sister and parents alive and at my side—no matter the cost.

From the seedy side of Glasgow, to the ancient pyramids of Egypt, to the golden sands of Australia, I discover the hard truth about where I came from, about the body I identified as my twin, and about the betrayal of the man who I’ve laid with, fought with, and lied for.



Available at:

Amazon     Website




Author Bio

L A Wild is an English urban fantasy novelist who moved to Australia in the year 2006. She is the creator and writer behind the Dark Series. 

Book #1, Chance the Darkness, released on 20th November 2014.
Book #2, Sense the Darkness, released on 28th March 2015
Book #3, Fear The Darkness, coming 16th July 2015

 Facebook     Goodreads     Twitter     Website





Available at:

Amazon     Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...