Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, July 24, 2015

Casting Magic: A Grazi Kelly Universe Novella: The Angela Tanner Files #1 by C.D. Gorri Review

Casting Magic: A Grazi Kelly Universe NovellaCasting Magic: A Grazi Kelly Universe Novella by C.D. Gorri
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Witch Angela Tanner, is on a mission to rescue her falsely accused father of a crime with the help of Guardian Jody Nieves.

Casting Magic is an attention grabbing fast read that I could not put down.

I have always liked Angela’s character in Grazi Kelly Series and was excited to hear her story. She is coming into her witch powers in this novella while under the pressure of finding the evidence to absolve her father of a crime, he did not commit. Oh ya, and then throw in the hot Guardian they assigned to watch and help her.

Angela is hard not to like. She is geeky and sweet. She thinks she is nothing special and does not realize she is attractive.

I love that Jody appreciates Angela. He is a powerful and gorgeous Guardian that could probably have any girl he wants. He sees Angela’s beauty and intelligence. He helps her even when he wasn’t required too.

The plot was really interesting and fast paced. C. D. Gorri did an amazing job of filling this short story with tons of information, action, and excitement, despite only being 57 pages long. I really want to read more about Angela and Jody.

So to give you an idea of how much I enjoyed this story, I love roller coasters. I happened to be reading this story while waiting to get on Goliath at Six Flags Great America. It was a ninety-minute wait. I was actually relieved I finished the story before getting on the ride. That says something.

Published (first published July 14th 2015)
ISBN: 13B011LMAS5W

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...