Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hot Ice author Lily Harlem: Guest Post

Guest Post

Please welcome Hot Ice author Lily Harlem to Diane’s Book Blog. 

Thank you so much for inviting me to your blog today. I’ve brought with me The Vipers, a sexy group of hockey players who’ve emerged from my imagination and now run riot as the bad boys of HOT ICE!

Hot Ice is a series of 6 novels - all fine as standalone reads but if enjoyed in order you’ll get to meet the hero of the next book as you go plus catch up with old friends when they make small cameo appearances.


Here is the order.

Hired
Cross-Checked
Slap Shot
Teamwork
High-Sticked (the only MM in the series)
Misconduct
Russian Heat – coming soon
Rookie Rules – coming soon


You can grab your copies from the publisher, Ellora's Cave or from Amazon and all other good ebook retail sites.

I live in the UK so I don’t follow the NHL particularly, here we have the Elite League and my local team is The Cardiff Devils. The Devils have been doing really well lately and to celebrate I’m going to give away one ebook copy of HIRED. All you have to do is leave a comment with your email addy and I’ll pick a winner at random. Why not give Hot Ice a LIKE on Facebook too so you can stay updated on what The Vipers are up to.

Hired – back cover information

One hundred grand to babysit bad boy Logan “Phoenix” Taylor on a paradise island—seriously, how bad could he be?

Frankly, it didn’t matter. Not when it would make my dreams of going to nursing school possible. I wasn’t even expected to talk to him, just hang out in a luxurious villa on a private beach and study. Simple, right?

But I hadn’t counted on Logan being so deliciously bad that he was oh, so good. And when the temperature cranked to boiling point, he knew just how to satisfy the deepest, darkest part of my soul and give my body exactly what it needed. Amongst the sand and waves, we transported each other to an exquisite world of pleasure where only we existed, only we mattered.

But the heady mix of emotions and lust couldn’t keep things from spiraling out of control back in reality, where I had to keep the truth that I’d been hired to entertain him a secret at all costs…even if it shattered my delicate heart. Even if it cost my destiny.

About Lily Harlem


Lily Harlem lives in the UK and is an award-winning, multi-published author of contemporary erotic romance. She writes for publishers on both sides of the Atlantic including HarperCollins, Totally Bound, Xcite, Ellora’s Cave and Sweetmeats Press. Her Hot Ice series regularly receives high praise and industry nominations.

Before turning her hand to writing Lily Harlem worked as a trauma nurse and her latest HarperCollins release, Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse, draws on her many experiences while nursing in London. Lily also self-publishes and The Silk Tie, The Glass Knot,  In Expert Hands and Scored have been blessed with many 5* reviews since their release.

Lily writes MF, MM and ménage a trois, her books regularly hit the #1 spot on Amazon Best Seller lists and Breathe You In was named a USA Today Reviewer’s Recommended Read of 2014.

Lily also co-authors with Natalie Dae and publishes under the name Harlem Dae - check out the Sexy as Hell Box Set available exclusively on Amazon - The Novice, The Player and The Vixen - and That Filthy Book which has been hailed as a novel 'every woman should read'.

One thing you can be sure of, whatever book you pick up by Ms Harlem, is it will be wildly romantic and down-and-dirty sexy. Enjoy!


Lily Harlem Links:

 Blog     Facebook     FB Author Page     Pinterest     Twitter     Website



3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some steamy covers!! They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter used to wear her Cardiff devil top everywhere. I really like the covers. Wishing all the best with the New release

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these books so much!! Hockey Players are my favourite sports stars to read about!! If I could wear my Aberdeen Lynx top to work I would!! (Don't include me in the giveaway, I've read 'em all) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...