Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #34



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


For Review:




Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin #13)by Jennifer Estep
Clipped by Love (Bellevue Bullies #2) by Toni Aleo
Heartstrings & Hockey Pucks (Holidays in Lake Point #7) by Sarah Cass 

Bought:


Her Big Bad Mistake (ARe Bad Boys #11) by Hazel Gower 
Comeback (Portland Storm #6) by Catherine Gayle 
In the Zone (Portland Storm #5) by Catherine Gayle
Interference (In the Zone #1) by Paige Matthews 
Breaking the Ice (The Ice series #2) by Mary Smith 
Shattering the Ice (The Ice series #3) by Mary Smith
Breakaway (Breakaway Series Book 1) by Vera Roberts
The NHL Rules Quiz Book (Sports Trivia) by Wayne Wheelwright
Misconduct (Hot Ice #6) by Lily Harlem 

What did you add to your shelves this week?


8 comments:

  1. I've preordered my copy of Spider's Trap and look forward to catching up with the series soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading it also. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Spiders Trap is one book that I'm very excited for. Great haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I"ve not heard of any of these until now but I hope you enjoy them all. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I see a few I'm definitely interested in. Well, my Penguins are out now, hopefully the Canucks don't go out tonight, too. If they do, I'm going with the Blackhawks! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK! I definitely have to check out those hockey books. These playoffs have gotten me in the sport fiction reading mood! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews,
    Stéphanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think clipped by love looks excellent! I can't wait to read it.

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...