Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hunter Reborn (Moon Shifter #5) by Katie Reus Review

Hunter Reborn (Moon Shifter, #5)Hunter Reborn by Katie Reus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While investigating the trafficking of vampire blood, wolf shifter Aiden Nicholl, encounters his vampire bondmate, Larissa Danesti, he thought was dead.

I loved Aiden and Larissa’s Story. Kate Reus wrote an incredible novel that was full of action and surprises.

Aiden is a worthy hero. He is strong and caring. I enjoy his personality and the reasons why he antagonizes his fellow male pack mates. He has never stopped loving
Larissa; I felt for all he suffered.

Larissa is a well-developed and likeable heroine. I loved her ancestry and supernatural abilities. After being placed in stasis, she handles her reintroduction to the world well. I appreciated her insecurities.

Reus also does an exception job with the side stories and including old characters, while introducing new ones. I enjoyed how little details play out throughout the novel. Hunter reborn is a great addition to the Moon Shifter series.

Won a copy through Goodreads First Reads.

Paperback, 368 pages
Expected publication: February 3rd 2015 by Signet
ISBN 0451417968 (ISBN13: 9780451417961)
edition language: English
series: Moon Shifter #5


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...