Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Trust (Running With Alphas #1) by Viola Rivard

Trust (Running with Alphas, #1)Trust by Viola Rivard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Devin Taylor Michaels is a fugitive. The last thing she should do is become involve with alpha wolf Adler. However, Adler is convinced he can protect her from both the humans and werewolves.

I found Taylor’s character interesting. She is on the run having been accused of murder. She is amiable and a bit mysterious.

Adler is hard not to like. He is a good person, or werewolf. He’s caring, and willing to help the damsel in distress. His twin, Hale, is pretty much his opposite except in looks. It makes for some interesting scenes.

I enjoyed Lark. I liked that she was a raccoon shifter. It made her personality amusing and different.

I appreciated that the book was set in the Appalachian Mountains. It made the story easy to visualize and feel believable. I enjoyed the concept of this other culture of shifters living hidden among humans.

I wouldn’t say the story ends in a cliff hanger, but it does end unresolved making you want to read the next book in the series to see what happens.

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 101 pages
Published August 10th 2014 by Viola Rivard
original titleTrust (Running With Alphas, #1)
ASIN: B00MLTFZA8
edition language: English
series: Running With Alphas #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...