Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Feature & Follow #16:Book Playlist


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read,each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week. It is a great way to meet new bloggers, make friends, and get exposure for your own blog.


This weeks Question:

Create a playlist or if you are lazy, just one song for a book via This Girl Reads A Lot and Bubbly and Bookish

I don't really think of Playlist when I read a book.  The only time I ever recall having a song associated with a novel, was a few years ago, when I was reading "Drink Deep" (Chicagoland Vampires #5) by .  I thought of P!nk's Perfect.

 

 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...