Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

True Alpha (Vol 1-6) Complete Box Set by Alisa Woods Review

True Alpha (Vol 1-6) Complete Box SetTrue Alpha (Vol 1-6) Complete Box Set by Alisa Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this series! I gave each book a five-star rating.

If you haven’t read true alpha yet, I would buy the box set. The books are like potato chips: you cannot just have one.

You can find my individual reviews on my blog: http://dianes-book.blogspot.com/2014/... or anywhere else I post my reviews.

Kindle Edition, 404 pages
Expected publication: October 28th 2014 by Sworn Secrets Publishing
ASIN: B00N1BXC8C
edition language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...