Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Feature & Follow #10: Trading Places


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read,each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week. It is a great way to meet new bloggers, make friends, and get exposure for your own blog.


This weeks Question:

Tell us about a book character you’d trade places with – Suggested by Escaping Within Pages

I was having a hard time with this question.  At first, I wanted to say, Merit, from Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampires.  However, I picked Chicagoland Vampires for last week’s TV question.  I wanted someone different.



Then last night I watched Veronica Roth's Divergent and thought, "ah yes, Tris" (Beatrice Prior).


Oddly enough, both are set in my hometown, Chicago.  I guess subconsciously I don't want to move.
 

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Chicago IS kind of amazing though, so it makes perfect sense ;) Though you'd certainly have a tough road ahead of you as Tris!

    -Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...