Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, June 2, 2014

Q&A with Jessica Gibson



I would like to thank author Jessica Gibson for stopping by to talk to us today!

How long did it take you to write The Harder I Fall? 

I think it was about 4 months from start to finish, but I didn’t write continuously.

If you could be best friends with one of your characters, who would it be? 

I think Ezzie from my book Haunted U. She is a ton of fun, plus she’s a witch so she would be awesome to have around.

What inspired you to write your first book? 

My husband actually. He gave me the push I needed to sit down and write it. Without him I would still just be talking about doing it.

What is your favorite book that you wrote? 

Probably The Harder I Fall. The story was so emotional and the characters had such strong voices.

What's your favorite book-turned movie? 

Any of the Harry Potter movies, I’m such a nerd for them.

What is your typical day like? 

My life pretty much revolves around my crazy 4 ½ year old. A couple days a week I’m at school with him helping out in his class or teaching in the kindergarten class. During the day I’m online doing promo for my Release Day Diva authors, or doing social media stuff for myself. Most of my writing is done at night when everyone is sleeping and the house is quiet.

What book are you reading now? 

I just finished the Consequences series by Aleatha Romig and it was fabulous!! I really can't say enough good things about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...