Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Interview with Hot Ice Series author Lily Harlem



Author Interview:


Please welcome Hot Ice Series author Lily Harlem to Diane's Book Blog.

What is your favorite part of the Hot Ice Series?

Hot Ice consists of 6 novels with one more soon to be released (Russian Heat)as well as a short free read also about to hit the shelves at Ellora’s Cave. The Hot Ice books don’t need to be read in order, and I think this is one of my favourite things about the series. They are all perfectly fine as standalone reads, though if you do read them in order you’ll meet the hero of the next book as you go as all the Viper players and their ladies have small cameo roles.

How long did it take you to write Hot Ice?

I wrote Hired, the first book back in 2010, it was my second novel at Ellora’s Cave, so Hot Ice has been going for a while now. I’ll continue to write about these bad boys as long as readers keep reading them. It seems the players all have a story to tell and the next one is always hassling me to tell theirs – and I can’t refuse them, they might be a bit Neanderthal at times but they’re equally charming!
You can find out all the details about Hot Ice on my website - http://www.lilyharlem.com/hot-ice.html


What is your typical day like?     

My typical day – Mmm, well I write full time to pay the bills. Before I became an author I worked in London, UK as a trauma nurse. It was a move to the countryside with Mr Harlem’s job that had me slowing down a pace and pick up a pen. Now I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have time to write. I pretty much write all day, it’s a job. I pause to walk the dogs – I’m very lucky and we live by the coast and I adore walking on the beach  - and to catch up with friends. Other than that I’m either in my office at the top of our cottage writing with a view of the hills, or sitting under a parasol in the garden tapping away on my laptop.
          
Can you share a little of your current work with us?

I’m working on a follow on story from my popular threesome novel The Glass Knot – http://www.amazon.com/Glass-Knot-Erotic-Threesome-Romance-ebook/dp/B009OR4LDW/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1403242382&sr=1-1&keywords=the+glass+knot+by+lily+harlem  - it’s called The Silk Tie and is m/m/f. I’ve just come up with the strap line “What’s a woman to do if her husband wants to have sex with a man? – she sits back and watches.” The Silk Tie will be out next month.


What is your favorite thing about sports romances?

The heroes! All that testosterone, determination and single-mindedness! Phew, and their athletically toned bodies, skill and stamina are pretty impressive too!

Who is you favorite real life hockey team?

I live in the UK and over here we have the Elite League. I follow the Cardiff Devils who are just awesome (most of the time LOL) - http://www.cardiffdevils.com

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

If you enjoy sport romance and have World Cup fever check out my soccer novel Scored! It’s a great fun, rocking and rolling, erotic romance with lots of on pitch ball handling skills and some in the bedroom too - http://www.amazon.com/Scored-Sexy-Sporting-Romance-Harlem-ebook/dp/B0085MQSA6/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1403868646&sr=1-1&keywords=scored+by+lily+harlem




Lily Harlem Bio


Lily Harlem lives in the UK and is an award-winning author of contemporary erotic romance. She writes for publishers on both sides of the Atlantic including Ellora's Cave, HarperCollins, Totally Bound, Xcite and Sweetmeats Press. Her HOT ICE series regularly receives high praise and industry nominations.

Before turning her hand to writing Lily Harlem worked as a trauma nurse and her latest HarperCollins release, Confessions of a Naughty Night Nurse, draws on her many experiences while nursing in London. Lily also self-publishes and The Glass Knot and Scored have been blessed with many 5* reviews since their release in 2012.

Her latest novel, Breathe You In, is a super-sexy romance with a twist that will not only heat you up but stay with you for years to come and is USA Today Reviewer Recommended Read of 2103

Lily also co-authors with Natalie Dae and publishes under the name Harlem Dae - check out the Sexy as Hell Box Set Trilogy available exclusively on Amazon - The Novice, The Player and The Vixen - and That Filthy Book which has been hailed as a novel 'every woman should read'.

One thing you can be sure of, whatever book you pick up by Ms Harlem, is it will be wildly romantic and down-and-dirty sexy. Enjoy!


Lily Harlem Links:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...