Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, May 18, 2020

A Secret for a Secret (All In #3) by Helena Hunting Review

A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)A Secret for a Secret by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Helena Hunting gets a hat trick with book three in the All In Series, A Secret for a Secret. In this story, Seattle NHL goalie Ryan Kingston is shocked to discover that his one-nightstand, Queenie Masterson, is his general manager’s new assistant. Not only is she his assistant, she is his daughter. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

A Secret for a Secret was a fun story. I enjoyed the characters. King and Queenie are opposites that complete each other. Both are endearing. King is the starting goalie for the Seattle. He is a former boy scout. He always dresses conservatively. He is neat. He embarrasses easily. Queenie is artistic, messy, and spontaneous. There are things about both that I could easily relate to.

They faced some interesting challenges. I enjoyed how their past play an integral part of the story. I think it is clever how Helena Hunting uses chess names in this series. I also enjoyed how people reacted to King’s and Queenie’s names. Fans of Helena Hunting will love this story. I recommend A Secret for a Secret to people who enjoy hockey romances. It could be read as a standalone, but I recommend reading the series. It also has cross over with the Pucked series, which I as well commend. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. 

Kindle Edition
Published May 12th 2020 by Montlake
Original Title: A Secret for a Secret
ASIN: B08228PWK2
Edition Language: English
Series: All In #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...