Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, April 21, 2017

Fire and Ice by Braden Quinn Review

Fire and IceFire and Ice by Braden Quinn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

FIRE AND ICE is the erotic memoir of New York Ranger, Braden Quinn and his runway model wife, Carly.  The book covers nine sexual exploits or sessions.  At 69-pages, the book is a quick read.  The page numbers are very appropriate for this book.  

FIRE AND ICE is well-written and descriptive.  The things that happen are intense and R rated. Okay maybe X rated.  Carly and Braden are a good fit for one another; they appreciate the same lifestyle and are adventurous.  

I was drawn to this book because Braden Quinn is a hockey player, and I love all things hockey. There are no hockey scenes in this story.  However, Braden's experiences are a result of him being a hockey player.  

I admit, some of the things the couple finds hot; I don’t, but that probably has to do with my conservative Catholic upbringing, to each their own.  The last line in the book makes me curious to read more to find out what happens next.  I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 69 pages
Published March 25th 2017 by Beyond the Moon
ISBN 1520809220 (ISBN13: 9781520809229)
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...