Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #97



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

For Review:
Repressed (Deadly Secrets #1) by Elisabeth Naughton

Tape to Tape (Venom Series #3) by V. L. Locey
Buried and Shadowed (Branded Packs #3) by Alexandra Ivy, Carrie Ann Ryan
An Irresistible Force by The Tao of Hockey (Vancouver Vice #2) Melanie Ting
Jasmine Moon (Black Hills Wolves #49) by Celia Breslin

Dragon in the Blood (Vale of Stars #2) by Juliette Cross

Won:

To Kill a Sorcerer by Greg Mongrain


Freebie:
AREA 51: Pucked Series Deleted Scenes & Outtakes by Helena Hunting 




What did you add to your shelves this week?

Click here to check out my Giveaways

Follow Me: Follow

13 comments:

  1. Enjoy these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some amazing books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. That haul looks great - enjoy! Have a great weekend.
    best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun haul! Hope you enjoy. I'm going to have to look up Dragon in the Blood -- just the title gets my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cover for To kill a sorcerer-looks like I might have to check out what it's about! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with many of these books. I hope that you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! These are all new to me, but I really hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by my STS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, Repressed catches my eye. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drsgon in the blood has a beautiful cover. I hope you enjoy it and the other boos as well.

    here is my sts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drsgon in the blood has a beautiful cover. I hope you enjoy it and the other boos as well.

    here is my sts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeep, I've not heard of any of these books! I love romance novels so some of these are right up my alley. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul!! To Kill a Sorcerer looks really good!! I may have to check that out! :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...