Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Dating Tutor: Matt's Story by Melissa Frost Review

The Dating Tutor: Matt's StoryThe Dating Tutor: Matt's Story by Melissa Frost
My rating: 4 ½ of 5 Stars

Matt Wendell is a lady’s man. He goes through girls like water, staying away from commitment. He is challenged by his best friend, Alex, to become friends with a girl; and Alex has the perfect girl to help him with the task, his cousin, Sasha.

First, let me admit that I am bad and did not read the initial two Dating Tutor books. I bought them both, and they are patiently waiting in my “to read” pile. I will say that after reading Matt’s story, they will be moved up on the list. I had no problem following the story. If anything, it just made me want to read the other two books.

I love Matt. He’s such a guy. I like that he takes his challenge seriously, especially considering he is a freshman on the hockey team at Boston College, where there are many female opportunities. I like that he is patient and does not give up, not just with Sasha, but with hockey as well. Some people would be easily frustrated and just complain instead of doing something about it, where Matt tries harder.

Sasha is awesome. I love that she puts Matt in his place. I like that she plays on the women’s soccer team and gives Matt a new appreciation for women’s sports.

Ultimately, I think the challenge was perfect for them both. It gives Sasha time to mend her broken heart and Matt a new perspective on women.

I appreciate Melissa Frost’s writing style. It is easy to follow and understand. Matt’s story was a fast read that I did not want to put down. I really enjoyed the narrative, and it was the perfect length.

A gifted copy was provided by author/publisher for an honest review.

Kindle Edition, 89 pages
Published December 26th 2014 by Evernight Teen
ASIN: B00RC5Q2VC
edition language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...