Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Werewolf Professor (Belonging to Alessandro Moretti #1) by Marian Tee Review

My Werewolf Professor (Belonging to Alessandro Moretti, #1)My Werewolf Professor by Marian Tee
My rating: 3 ½ of 5 Stars

Eighteen year old Kassia confesses her love to Professor Alessandro Moretti. In return he offers her a bet.

My Werewolf Professor is a fast and enjoyable read at only 24 pages long. That being said it was clever and entertaining. The characters are believable and likeable. The ending leaves you in suspense and wanting to read the next book.

Kindle Edition
Published October 2014
edition language: English
series: Belonging to Alessandro Moretti #1


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...