Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Guarded (True Alpha #2) by Alisa Woods Review

Guarded (True Alpha 2)Guarded by Alisa Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lucas is fighting his attraction to Mia. This is difficult with his is instincts forcing him to protect her from the Red Pack. Meanwhile, Mia wants to discover more about Lucas’ departed mate.

I appreciate that Mia is intelligent and strong. She feels at a disadvantage by not understanding pack life. She starts to ask questions, so she can better understand her heritage and her wolf. She handles Lucas’ mood swings pretty well considering he is being a serious jerk.

I empathize for Lucas. He feels responsible for his wife’s death. He is letting the tragedy affect his future. He recognizes he is being callous to Mia and disgusted with himself for it. I really like Lucas, but I want to shake some sense into him; stubborn male.

I love the length of these books. They are short stories, perfect to fit in when you only have a minimal amount of time to read but are in the mood to complete a story.

I am officially dubbing Alisa Woods the Cliff Hanger Queen. I mean this in a positive way. Her endings leave you wanting more and anxiously awaiting the next book. Not in a negative, I cannot believe the book ended that way, but this story is so wonderful I want more way. If you enjoy contemporary paranormal romance, you will want to try this series.

ebook, 70 pages
Published September 2nd 2014 by Sworn Secrets Publishing
edition language: English
series: True Alpha #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...