Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blood Beyond Darkness (Darkness #4) by Stacey Marie Brown Review

Blood Beyond Darkness (Darkness #4)Blood Beyond Darkness by Stacey Marie Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In the last book of the Darkness Series, Ember is faced with difficult decisions, having to make sacrifices to save the world.

Ember is a captivating heroine. She has grown a lot throughout the series. She has dealt with many emotional issues. So many things have gone wrong for her. I really wanted to see her happy and successful.

I still love the back and forth dialog between Ember and Eli. They have such a wonderful chemistry: I never tier of it. Even when they are mad at each other, it is obvious they love each other.

The pixies are great. They really add humor to the story. I especially love the battle of wills between Eli and Cal.

Stacey Marie Brown did an exceptional job creating Blood Beyond Darkness. I felt numerous emotions throughout the novel. There were so many unexpected twists and turns. I am really sad to see this series end.

If you have not tried the Darkness Series, I highly recommend it. Each book is well-written and original. I felt invested in the characters, cheering them on. This mesmerizing fantasy and will keep you entertained.

Paperback
Published by Twisted Fairy Publishing (first published August 28th 2014)
edition language: English
series: Darkness #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...