Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 8, 2013

What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles Part #1) by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan

What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles, #1)What Really Happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 3 1/2 of 5 stars

What Really Happened in Peru is a story staring Warlock, Magnus Bane, from the Mortal Instrument Series. This is the first of ten short stories.

This journey begins in 1791 and progresses to 1962 with fellow warlocks Ragnor Fell and Catarina Loss. It tells multiple tales of outrageous trouble the warlocks got into while in Peru. I really enjoyed the verbal banter between the characters, especially between Magnus and Ragnor. They definitely kept me giggling.

I love Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instrument Series, and I love Magnus Bane. This story is not as detailed or dramatic as the Mortal Instrument nor should it be. It is a fun, an entertaining, and light hearted story. What Really Happened in Peru a quick read that will put a smile on your face. I’m interested in discovering what comes next in the series.

I read this book as a free read on Pulseit.

ebook133 pages
Published April 16th 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books
ISBN: 1442494786 (ISBN13: 9781442494787)
edition language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...