Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Bring It Home (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #3) by Toni Aleo Review

Bring It Home (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #3)Bring It Home by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Toni Aleo gets a hat trick with book three in the Nashville Assassins: Next Generation series, Bring It Home. This is a second book featuring Posey Adler and Boon Hoenes. Their first book was Power Play
(Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #2). This story covers Boon's three goals: marring Posey, winning the Stanley Cup, and getting Posey’s dad Shea Adler (Taking Shots, Nashville Assassins series #1) to like him.

I adored this story. It made me laugh and cry. The family drama was entertaining. The couple face thought-provoking challenges. They have an amazing love for one another. They balance each other perfectly. At 111 pages, this story is a quick read that I could not put down.

Bring It Home could be followed as a stand-alone, but I suggest at least reading Power Play first. However, I really suggest starting with the Nashville Assassins series. Toni Aleo is an amazing writer, who, in my opinion, has never written a bad book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 111 pages
Published April 24th 2020
ASIN: B087NWKVLF
Edition Language: English
Series: Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...