Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Falling Hard (The Blackhawk Boys, Book 4) by Lexi Ryan Review

Falling Hard (The Blackhawk Boys, Book 4)Falling Hard by Lexi Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lexi Ryan is on a winning streak with FALLING HARD, the fourth book in the Blackhawk Boys series. The boys and their significant others have graduated and head to Las Vegas to celebrate Arrow’s and Mia’s bachelor/bachelorette party. While there Keegan Keller runs into the girl who broke his heart, former actress Emma Rothschild. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult and adult audiences.

Once again, Lexi Ryan does a fantastic job with her character development. I like Keegan. He was given an opportunity to play in the NFL for the Gulf Gators. He is a good dad to Jasmine (Jazzy). He also treats Jazzy’s mom, Olivia Crowe, well; especially, considering all the drama she puts him through. Emma is a compelling character. She is sweet and self-sacrificing. Both Keegan and Emma have secrets from their past that are revealed in this story. The two make each other better people. They are stronger together and make a captivating pair.

The plot was well-executed. I love how this series, always has serious issues that are depicted. FALLING HARD was skillfully written and believable. I enjoyed all the twists and had no idea where the story would take us. I love that Keegan and Emma got a second chance. I appreciated how various individuals changed throughout the novel. I love how the story ended. I’m looking forward to Mason’s story in the fifth book in the series, IN TOO DEEP. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook
Expected publication: May 23rd 2017
Series: The Blackhawk Boys #4


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...