Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Coach and the Secret (New Hampshire Bears #5) by Mary Smith Review

The Coach and the Secret (New Hampshire Bears Book 5)The Coach and the Secret by Mary Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mary Smith’s THE COACH AND THE SECRET was a heartbreaking and touching story. The fact that it is based off a true story about a man whom Mary Smith met while working at a domestic violence shelter is even more compelling. I love that the proceeds from this book are going into a trust fund for his daughter. THE COACH AND THE SECRET had me crying and emotionally spent. My heart completely went out to the characters. This was an amazing book that is well worth the read.

Mary Smith did an incredible job with this story. It was believable and well executed. I fell in love with Coach Taden Long. My heart went out to him and what he experienced. He was a good man, with a big heart. He was hard on himself. He was messed with both physically and emotionally. I appreciate that he gets a second chance with Macy. I love Coach’s daughter Janan and his niece Nova. They are incredible girls who went through a lot.

THE COACH AND THE SECRET is the perfect example of how anyone could be subjected to abuse. It shows that people can change for better or worse. It also demonstrates how people have different coping-methods. This by far is my favorite story written by Mary Smith. It is a story that was meant to be told, and she did the story justice. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published November 21st 2016
Series: New Hampshire Bears #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...