Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, March 6, 2017

Heir (Howl #3) by D.S. Wrights & Lilith Dark Review

Heir (Howl #3)Heir by D.S. Wrights
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

D.S. Wrights and Lilith Dark did an amazing job with the third book to the HOWL series, HEIR. HEIR takes place where book two, HUNT leaves off. Liala and Rick are on the run from the hunters and making their way to the werewolf estate. This contemporary paranormal/horror/erotica story is suitable for adult audiences.

I like that the characters are complex. Liala grows tremendously throughout this series, in a short amount on time. I love that she embraces her situation and goes with it. I appreciate that she is open minded. We discover a lot about Rick. He has an interesting past and heritage. Nate is a thought-provoking wildcard that you are not certain how will play out. Each character is very different and dynamic.

Once again, I enjoyed the plot. HEIR was not as dark as the previous books. There were multiple twists. The conflicts were well-resolved. The story was fast paced. The epilogue was skillfully written, feeling well concluded. At 98-pages, it was a quick read that I easily finished the same day. D.S. Wrights and Lilith Dark make a great writing duo. I would read additional books by them in the future. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published March 3rd 2017 by DarkSigyn Publishing
ASIN: B01N7OLGC1
Edition Language: English
Series: Howl #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...