Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hunt (Howl #2) by D.S. Wrights & Lilith Dark Review

Hunt (Howl, #2)Hunt by D.S. Wrights & Lilith Dark
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

D.S. Wrights’ and Lilith Dark’s HUNT starts off where book one, HOWL, ended. Lia’s life has been completely turned upside down. She is living a nightmare. She does not know if her family and friends are still alive. There are things that happen in this story that are horrendous and could cause triggers for some people. HUNT is suitable for adult audiences that are not fainthearted.

The story is well written and full of surprises and suspense. Lia has no idea whom she can trust. She discovers a lot about her history and those around her. HUNT was darker then HOWL. Some of the things that happened in this story were truly disturbing. I was amazed at Lia’s perseverance. She is a strong heroine that was horribly tortured. I found it unfortunate that it is the children of the leaders in this series are the ones that are brutalized and humiliated. There are several positive things that also happen in this story; it is not all gloom and doom.

I find Nate’s character fascinating. I like him and hate him at the same time. He is a victim of unfortunate circumstances. My emotions are all over the place with him. I’m curious to how his character will develop in the next story.

HUNT by D.S. Wrights & Lilith Dark is an imaginative and dark read. The characters and plot are complex and thought-provoking. I am looking forward to reading the third book in the series, HEIR, expected to be published on March 3, 2017. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 150 pages
Published January 3rd 2017 by DarkSigyn Publishing
ASIN: B01MTW9LJD
Edition Language: English
Series: Howl #2
Other Editions: None found

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...