Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Sight (Devil's Isle #2) by Chloe Neill Review

The Sight (Devil's Isle, #2)The Sight by Chloe Neill
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars


Chloe Neill’s THE SIGHT is another great adventure in the Devil's Isle series. Sensitive Claire Connolly and Bounty hunter Liam Quinn work with their friends to bring down a dangerous cult that is against all magic. This urban fantasy takes place in New Orleans.

As always, Chloe Neill does an amazing job with her character development. Clare continues to grow and control her magic. I could understand why Clare was upset with Tadji’s help at her store. I like that she recognized why she felt that way and discussed it with Tadji. I like that Clare takes the initiative to see how she can help the inhabitants of Devil’s Isle.

The plot was fascinating and full of action. Clare discovers some interesting this about her father. However, she is still left with a lot of questions. Ezekiel and the Reveillon cause a lot of anguish and controversy in this story. There were many twists that kept me engaged throughout the novel.

I enjoyed how Liam’s and Clare’s relationship has evolved. He can be very compassionate. I was concerned about what happened at the end of the story and look forward to finding out what comes to pass next in the book. Chloe Neill’s Devil's Isle series is an imaginative and thrilling series that I look forward to continuing reading. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 352 pages
Published August 16th 2016 by NAL
ASIN: B018FM3E16
Edition Language: English
Series: Devil's Isle #2


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...