Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Getting Lucky Number Seven author Cindi Madsen: Author Interview

Interview 


Please welcome Getting Lucky Number Seven author Cindi Madsen to Diane’s Book Blog.


What is your favorite part of the story, Getting Lucky Number Seven? 

I love how Lyla and Beck’s relationship starts, and then how it grows and changes.

How long did it take you to write Getting Lucky Number Seven?

12 Days. It was a crazy 12 days. I was pretty much possessed by the story & I knew I had edits for another book coming in, so I wrote it in a blur of fun madness. Then of course I had to edit it later.

If you were stranded on a desert island which of your characters do you want by your side?

Probably Connor from Resisting the Hero. Since he’s a cop & part of the SWAT team, I feel like he’d be able to handle most anything. Plus he’s, you know, quite nice to look at.

If you could be best friends with one of your characters, who would it be? 

I love Lyla. She’s funny & I’d love to check off some of her list items with her.

What books have most influenced your life? 

Jane Eyre, Anne of Green Gables, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, & Sophie Kinsella

What is your favorite thing about sports romances? 

Guys in uniform. And out of uniform. Lol

What do you love most about hockey? 

There’s something about the way the players speed across the ice and slam into each other. There’s a rugged quality to the sport that’s just sort of irresistible.

Who is you favorite real life hockey team? 

Colorado Avalanche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...