Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, February 23, 2015

Seduce (Succubus Kiss, #1) by Jennifer Snyder Review

Seduce (Succubus Kiss, #1)Seduce by Jennifer Snyder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For a Succubus, Kenna Blake, doesn’t have much of a love life. That is until she meets vampire, Randal Vincent.

Kenna is a great character. Unlike most succubus, she actually has a conscious and does not want to harm anyone. I enjoyed her philosophy and personality. I like how she selected her “food."

Randal is an intriguing hero. Being the vampire that Dracula was based off of, he has a lot of history and power. He is also a bit unpredictable.

Dex is notable. He winds up becoming a great friend to Kenna. I enjoyed the humor he brought to the story. Plus, I have to admit I have a soft spot for werewolves.

Jennifer Snyder did a wonderful job with both the character development and the plot. There are many unexpected things that happen that kept me intrigued. I’m definitely interested in seeing what is going to happen in book 2.

A gifted copy was provided by author/publisher for an honest review.

Expected publication: February 24th 2015


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...