Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Crashing the Net (Game On in Seattle #3) by Jami Davenport Review

Crashing the Net (Game On in Seattle, #3)Crashing the Net by Jami Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NHL team captain Cooper Black and professional party crasher Izzy Maxwell are back in a follow-up of book 2, Crashing the Boards. Cooper struggles with jealousy over Izzy’s job. Plus, he is left to raise his teenaged nephew.

I loved this story. We learned so much more about Izzy and Cooper, making me further like both characters.

I really like Cooper. In book two, Cooper was against his team relocating to Seattle. It was assumed it was because he liked the life he established in Florida. We find out the real reason he is so against being in Seattle in this story. It is a very understandable motive that I would have never guessed.

I enjoyed how the relationship between Cooper, and his nephew Riley evolved throughout the novel. It’s a good thing Izzy was around to help out or Cooper would have been in big trouble.

I understood both Cooper’s and Izzy’s sides when it comes to the jealousy issue. Jami Davenport did a great job justifying both viewpoints.

I appreciate Jami Davenport writing style. There are tons of detail. The dialog is great. I love the humor. The plot is well done with many unexpected twists. Crashing the Net is a wonderful story. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.

A gifted copy was provided by author/publisher for an honest review.

Kindle Edition, 200 pages
Expected publication: February 24th 2015 by Cedrona Enterprises
ASIN: B00Q5M72AS
edition language: English
series: Game On in Seattle #3

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...