Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, December 12, 2014

Ripped (Real #5) by Katy Evans Review

Ripped (Real, #5)Ripped by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Mackenna Jones the lead singer of Crack Bikini comes back in his hometown of Seattle not everyone is happy to see him; namely his wronged ex-girlfriend, Pandora. The two are reunited in an emotional journey that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Pandora is an intriguing heroine. She has guts for confronting Mackenna and taking up the challenge of the tour. Her mother is a piece of work. Making me appreciate Pandora all the more.

I really like Mackenna. He had a rough childhood yet made a success out of his life.

The chemistry between Mackenna and Pandora is intense. They have a great story and deserve a second chance.

I highly suggest starting this book when you have a lot of time to read. This is one of those books that kept me sleep deprived because I started reading it late and then could not put it down. Oh well, sleep is over rated anyway.

This is the first book I have read by Katy Evans. Yes, I read the series out of order, but I had no problem reading Ripped as a stand-alone. That being said, I love Katy Evans’ writing style. Ripped has so much emotion it is impossible not to be affected by it.

Kindle Edition, 288 pages
Published December 9th 2014 by Gallery Books
original title: Ripped
ASIN: B00EMDPZRO
edition language: English
series: Real #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...