Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Double Major (Portland Storm #4.5) by Catherine Gayle Review

Double MajorDouble Major by Catherine Gayle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Portland Storm are gathered at Eric Zellinger/Dana Campbell’s and Brenden Campbell/Rachel Shaw’s double wedding. Between the festivities and the NHL draft, it is a busy couple of days affecting all the teammates and their families.

I would definitely start with the other books in the series before reading Double Major. This novella is a quick update about everyone’s lives in the off season while attending the dual wedding. It flashes back and forth between all the main characters of the Storm.

I loved getting this update. I definitely cannot wait to find out what is going to happen next season after reading this book. So many things took place in such a short time. The emotions were all over the place. I am looking forward to seeing how the series progresses.

I love Catherine Gayle’s writing style. Her stories flow well and are believable. She has a way of making you love every character, faults and all.

While I was reading Double Major, I thought its format would make it an excellent TV series. I would totally watch a Portland Strom television show. Maybe the NHL network would pick it up.

Portland Storm is one of my favorite series. I have never been disappointed. It is a great story for anyone who enjoys well-written contemporary sport romances. For those that already follow the Storm, you will definitely want to read this before the next book comes out.

Published September 2014
series: Portland Storm #4.5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...