Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fire in the Darkness (Darkness #2) by Stacey Marie Brown Review

Fire in the Darkness (Darkness, #2)Fire in the Darkness by Stacey Marie Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ember Brycin is dealing with the fact that she caused an electrical storm in Seattle, Washington killing thousands of people. She is running from the people that want to use her as a weapon and has no idea which she can trust.

I loved how Ember’s character grew in Fire in the Darkness. She is multifaceted and interesting. She feels horrible for the devastation she was forced to unleash on Seattle. She has so much she needs to deal with. She needs to rescue her father and learn to control her powers. She is a wonderful heroine who is very believable.

Eli has definitely perfected being the dangerous bad boy. He is mysterious and loyal to his family. I really do like his character. His relationship with Ember is super intense making the story appealing. Their conversations and reactions are priceless.

I liked the addition of the Unseelie King. He is fascinating and has an interesting entourage. I’m curious what is going to happen with this relationship in future books.

I loved Fire in the Darkness. The action was non-stop, and story was intense. There were so many surprises and deceits, that kept me on the edge of my seat. I flew through this book in a day. I’m so glad I discovered this series. It is original, creative, and well written. This is a great story for those who enjoy Fae Fantasies and Paranormal.

Kindle Edition, 313 pages
Published August 31st 2013 by Twisted Fairy Publishing
ASIN: B00EF5DCII
edition language: English
series: Darkness #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...