Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Something So Irresistible (Something So #3) by Natasha Madison Review

Something So Irresistible (Something So, #3)Something So Irresistible by Natasha Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Natasha Madison’s scores a hat trick with the third book in the Something So series, SOMETHING SO IRRESISTIBLE. I loved Max Horton’s and Allison Grant’s story. Allison is the daughter of Parker Grant and Cooper Stone (book one), and the sister of Matthew Grant (book two). Max is Mathew’s teammate and sort of nemesis. The story takes place a few years after book two. This contemporary hockey romance is suitable for adult audiences.

I appreciate when an author can sway your original opinion of a character. I did not like Max in book two. I adored him in book three. I enjoyed learning his back story. He grew up a lot. He regretted his past mistakes, especially where Mathew was concerned.

We first met Allison when she was a little girl. She is now twenty-three and working as the New York Stingers Public Relations Representative.

Initially, Alison and Max cannot stand each other, which is understandable due to Max and Mathew's history. I love that they call a truce, becoming friends. They have fabulous chemistry. They make each other better people.

I enjoyed the dynamics between all the characters within the series. I like that the story was told from both Allison’s and Max’s point of views. The plot was interesting and carefully thought out. The story was skillfully written and exciting from start to finish. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published January 2018
Edition Language: English

Series: Something So #3


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...