Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, September 15, 2017

Tropical Ice by Kat Mizera Review

Tropical IceTropical Ice by Kat Mizera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kat Mizera wins with TROPICAL ICE. NHL bad boy, Garrett “Hawk” Hawkins, saves Madison Teller from being shot. The two end-up spending their vacation together in Mimosa Key, Florida; not realizing their live intertwine. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult audiences.

TROPICAL ICE is part Roxanne St. Claire’s Barefoot Bay Kindle Word series, which I admit I have never read. However, I could tell which characters were part of the original world the Barefoot Bay series takes place in. I thought it was clever how, Kat Mizera, incorporated her characters into this setting.

I enjoyed the characters and plot. I thought it was creative how Garrett and Madison ended up in Florida, met each other, and how their lives intermingle. A lot of interesting things happen. The story was well executed and believable. Madison and Garrett are both likeable characters. Garrett is in a difficult situation. The two bond over this vacation and really get to know each other, helping each other grow in a short time.

I really like Madison’s brother, Jamie. Reading this book made me want to hear his story, so I’ll be picking up TEMPTATION'S INFERNO (Inferno #2). He’s a good guy. I like how he handled the situation between Garrett and Madison. I love how the story ended. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 15th 2017 by Kat Mizera
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...