Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #106



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


For Review:


My First Book of Hockey: A Rookie Book by Editors of Sports Illustrated for Kids
Breath of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #2) by Amanda Bouchet
Winter Halo (Outcast #2) by Keri Arthur
Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis (The Vampire Chronicles #12) by Anne Rice
Mistletoe Games: A Play-by-Play Anthology (Play by Play #6.5, 8.5. 10.5) by Jaci Burton
Hooked by Brenda Rothert 


Won:

With the Dawn (Faith of the Fallen) by Cassandra Sky West (KindleScout)


What did you add to your shelves this week?

Click here to check out my Giveaways

Follow Me: Follow



7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice haul! I love the cover of With the Dawn - looking forward to read your review about it. Happy reading and have a wonderful new week.

    Here is my STS

    best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I hope you enjoy them all, and thanks for sharing. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jaci Burton and Brenda Rothert! I requested those on NetGalley as well, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I have Breath of Fire, too and I'm excited to read but I also want to save it. :) The covers for Hooked and Mistletoe Games are very tempting. I hope you enjoy your books. Here's ours: Bibliojunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooked has a really sexy cover!
    Enjoy all your books :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! If you (or anyone) ends up reviewing my debut novel, With the Dawn, would you mind popping over to my facebook page (facebook.com/cassandraskywest) and letting me know? I would love to share it with my audience.

    All the best,
    Cassy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...