Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #55



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


Bought:



Love Ever After: Eleven All-New Romances by Sharon Page, Bianca D'Arc, Cari Quinn, Taryn Elliott, Megan Crane, Renee Vincent, Cathryn Fox, Kaira Rouda, Elisabeth Grace, Elena Aitken, Zoe York

For Review:





Wolf in Exile: The Complete Edition (Parts I-IV) by Amber Ella Monroe 
Surprising the Alpha: The Venn Pack in Love by Elodie Parkes 
Heir to the Pack by Laura Welling 
Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr



Freebie:


Awakened (Soul Shifters #1) by Sennah Tate 


What did you add to your shelves this week?

Click here to check out my Giveaways

Follow Me: Follow

6 comments:

  1. Lots of romance this week. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I got Seven Black Diamonds, too, but I couldn't find a cover to post. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freebies are the best! I hope you enjoy all your books :)
    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of Awakened! Enjoy all your goodies and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! Wolf in Exile sounds really good. I'll have to look into it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got me curious about Seven Black Diamonds. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...